We have been open for 1 month! I say it’s a success. We have had many RP events, fun encounters, and little side quests happening. Our first event, the infestation of the Essence bugs will be concluding soon, in around 2 weeks (unless RP takes it in a different direction).
The RP Helpers have been a huge success. Actinate and I thank each and everyone one of you that have assisted in bringing the game to life. Thank you for everything!
And of course, thanks to the players – old and new. You all really bring out the potential this game has to offer and I know it has a bright future.
I want to talk about a few quick tidbits that some of you have been asking me:
1. We are going to be putting up ads, listings, and posts, after the current event concludes. More information will be coming after the current questline finishes, including daily voting links. We are going to have to really rely on the word of mouth to get more players to try the game!
2. The remainder of the year my plan is to redesign the Ethari and then begin and hopefully finish the Gear Evolution System.
3. Lunar Sages are going to be coming out in 2020. I hope to start them after the Gear Evo system completes.
4. Master specs will in 2020. Their design is related to the Gear Evo system so I need ample time to see how the evo system goes before nailing down the concrete details for how these will exactly work. I also need to come up with a faster way to make abilities. I may try to come up with a system where the community can help build these specs.
5. For trade skills and crafting, I am unsure of when this will be started, probably in 2020 or 2021. It’s a big project.
We are going to be ramping up the RP storylines and events, including visiting Merchants, for the remainder of the year.
Again, thank you all for your support over the years and through the opening. It has been great!
All the Helpers