Estimated time: 1,500-300 yrs
Religion: Unknown, presumed None or worship of the Dark Mage, Sesi.
The following is only but some of the events that took place during this Age. As new records are discovered information may be modified, added or removed.
The Records during this Age are incredibly unreliable and much of the events are shrouded in mystery. Sesi-kai possessed amazing power – ability to bend reality to his will. It is likely this is partly the reason why the records are incomplete.
- Sesi seemingly takes control of North Kel-sith, subduing Vanyelar, and the Kai’vivorian Empire. Eridan is oddly, left to fend for itself.
- Sesi seeks out all members of the Riesuts family line and executes them.
- Sesi seemingly takes control of South Kel-sith, subduing Sul-ange and the City of Ema.
- The Varconians and Amphorians make a temporary alliance to resist Sesi’s rule together.
- The Grand Cokia orders a portion of the Amphorian population to begin hibernation.
- Sesi allies with Evonia and infuses the Disorains with magical abilities and trains them to be his personal assassins, spies and scouts. This infusion gives them their Fade ability and removes “their curse” – psychopathy.
- Ama’rane is transformed into Sesi’s personal stronghold. The landscape is rearranged constantly, based on Sesi’s will.
- New races are formed from Sesi’s imagination: Arachnos, Armious, Trucia, and numerous others. Many of these go extinct when Sesi’s Empire ends.
- Rebel forces make numerous attempts to overthrow Sesi, including several failed assaults on Duskhaven, a terrible fortress that protects the southern sections of Ama’rane.
- At one point the Tempest appears and Rebel forces reach Sesi’s tower in the north. The legendary wielder is amazingly struck down and the Tempest drained of its energies. The legendary wielder’s skin is forevermore used as Sesi’s banner. The Rebels fail, the Triumvirate, who lead the attack, retreat.
- Camoon makes several attempts to invade Ama’rane, but only succeeds in destroying the western defensive perimeter of Ama’rane.
- It is not clear what Sesi’s fate is. All that is known is eventually, his Empire ends.
- Camoon launches numerous attacks against Ama’rane but never succeeds in making a foothold.
- Sesi sends Inferno Mages to Letviticus Valley and burns a portion of the Treloria homeland – almost eradicating them. After, some Treloria begin to migrate elsewhere in the world.
- There are no major developments during this Age and the land is mostly wild and filled with mystery.