May 1st - Duck Hunt: Reducks

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
Actinate
Got any cheese?

May 1st - Duck Hunt: Reducks

Post by Actinate » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:17 pm

Just a reminder that May 1st kicks off a little egg hunt event I'm working on. It's going to be for fun. Nothing too crazy; just some little rewards for funsies. There will be a two-part quest. One for everyone and one for players 50 and up (though lower level players can participate if they have a party willing to take them to a location). In order to keep things fresh, I will be adding something new to the loot pool every day until May 15th. You will find the eggs by hunting. Nearly every hunting area will have them, but not all mobs will carry them (stickmen, crabs, self-replicating mobs will not carry them). Things in eggs: gold, food, temporary tattoos, and other trinkets. Ducks will also be running loose throughout the game. Last time we did this, we had 5 or 6 ducks, but the number is now closer to 10. Ducks will be normal, undead, or mutated by essence. There might even be non-duck ducks thrown-in! Killing ducks will satisfy the NPC quest requirement. Ducks will also have a chance to drop RARE eggs that can hatch and become your faithful companions! You will be able to complete the quest Duck Hunt: Reducks anytime you are online (this is not a staff-run event, so you can do it at your leisure). The quest giver will appear in Town Square on May 1st (unsure of the time at this point, but it will be May 1st). The event will end May 15th. If there are any problems with the event, please report the issues to me, so I can fix them ASAP.
COFFEE TIME FOLKS! Gotta build the game!