Treasure Hunt Event!

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
Actinate
Got any cheese?

Treasure Hunt Event!

Post by Actinate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey all!

Dr. Bones Hines with the Explorer's Guild needs your help finding some rare and hidden artifacts. From 8/6/2018 - 8/12/2018 I will be hiding secret chests around the world. Any area OUTSIDE of the city may contain a secret chest(s). These will not be carried by mobs, so some exploration will be required to find them, but don't worry, one of Dr. Hines's assistants will be on hand to provide some clues.

There will be two types of chests: silver and gold. Silver chests will contain money, gems, ingots, etc... stuff you can use. The gold chests will contain a unique artifact that you can either keep, sell for a boat load of cash, or donate to the Explorer's Guild museum (a small little area being added to the Explorer's Guild). If you choose to donate, your item will be on display, and you will be recongized as the donor in the room/item description.

The number of gold and silver chests will be limited and only X amount will be added each day. This means not every chest will be available on Monday, and you will have to check back with the assistant to receive a clue about where newly added chests might be hidden.

If you don't find any chests or are unable to participate this week, don't worry! I'll be running this event again. Something tells me Dr. Hines is going to need a bigger museum... good thing it's already under construction.

The event will kick off on Monday, 8/6/2018, at a TBD time. I'll have more information later this week.
COFFEE TIME FOLKS! Gotta build the game!