Guide Option

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
dayrinni
Site Admin

Guide Option

Post by dayrinni » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello!

Note: This is NOT A STAFF POSITION!

We are going to make a Guide Option for the game. Anyone can join if they are level 100 or know the game well enough to feel confident about helping others. You may stop this option at any time.

This Guide Option is meant to allow players who already help or like to help, players, and to make it easier for newer players to seek out "Who can I ask for help?".

There won't be any requirements, such as time, or making new characters, etc. It is just a lowkey way to help others.

Additionally, you won't receive any direction from Dayrinni or Actinate unless you need us to intervene for some reason (ie: a particularly hard question is asked).

You will, however, get some cool stuff to make things easier:
1. In Discord/Forums: A colored name indicating you're a Guide.
2. You'll see ORACLE messages in game (this is a message sent to Dayrinni and Actinate asking for help).
3. A teleport command to move to a player who used ORACLE or NEWBIE recently.

If you want to join this option, email me at: [email protected] with a subject named: GUIDE OPTION REQUEST. Please include your level 100 character and why you think you know the game well enough.

Thanks!
Day
Act
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: Guide Option

Post by dayrinni » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 pm

There has been no interest in this program so we shall close it.

Thanks!
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic