ATS Timeframe

Check here for the most recent updates and changes to the game!
Actinate
Got any cheese?

ATS Timeframe

Post by Actinate » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:15 am

Hello friends! I want to take a moment to keep you updated on our official opening, which includes actively advertising for new players. Day and I have been talking and have decided to delay opening until summer or sometime after. I will be releasing areas prior to that, so the new city and new areas will be coming out as they are completed: we aren't holding the areas back. We will also be doing some RP events to get a storyline moving, since we (the whole community) are itching to do some RP.

A few other things: I will be a stay at home dad for awhile, and like Dayrinni, I will have immediate access to my computer and ATS since I will not be stepping out for work 8 hours a day. Don't get me wrong, I know having a child is going to occupy a lot of my time, but I won't have to wait 8 hours between ATS sessions. The next thing is that Dayrinni will be taking a much needed break from coding ATS for a few weeks to focus on his health. He said he will be around for forums and roleplay, but he won't be doing any major projects until he is feeling better and back to normal. I support him 100% in this decision, and I am sure you all will too!

As for areas. I will be releasing the Pagri newbie area followed by the city and Memorial Hill within the next few weeks. Get ready!!!

I hope no one is disappointed. Just because we are delaying official opening doesn't mean we can't find new players to join us. We may do some soft advertisements for new players here and there leading up to the official date (TBD). I want to reiterate that we will be releasing content and doing RP events. Nothing will be held back going forward. I hope you all can understand our positions. We really care about each and every one of you, and like you, we want to make this a fun and exciting game that we can all experience together.

-Act
COFFEE TIME FOLKS! Gotta build the game!

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: ATS Timeframe

Post by dayrinni » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:55 am

Hello,

I would like to expand a bit more on my health. In the past 6 weeks I have been very sick for 4 of them. There were numerous times I was lying on the floor very ill wondering if I should go admit myself to the local hospital to seek advanced medical treatment. Thankfully, it did not come to that. I've tried to use my work vacation multiple times to finish the game but each time I was struck with a potent sickness.

Actinate and I are fully dedicated and committed to this game. We have worked, every day, on this game for the past 6-7 years and will not be stopping anytime soon. My health has just reached a very low point and I need to take a short break to get rest, recoup, and get better.

Thank you for very much for playing, your time, and your understanding.

-Day
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic